- Check out the general rules of Sudoku before you start
- There are some option buttons above that are fairly explanatory — go ahead and try them out
- The cells in the sudoku grid can visibly hold around about 4 numbers at a time — so you have some scribbling space for working out the solution
- To increase or decrease the scale of the grid simply change the font-size in your browser
- Note: This game is currently in development — it has bugs — e.g not all puzzles have a unique solution.
- At the moment the game sometimes produces a sudoku puzzle that is very difficult, if not impossible, to solve. This problem may be addressed in a future version, but for now if you get stuck the “Reveal One Answer” button will likely get you going again.
- A sudoku puzzle solver is available!